- For brokers, company follow freemium model. Brokers can freely avail classified services for 45 days; later on they have to pay biannual / annual fees to get additional property listed on portal
- For individual landlord, the services are freely available.
Housing.com plans to expand its reach to all major cities of India and also have international presence
Representative icon taken from boardofinnovation.com
Likely Future Monetization Opportunity
- Housing.com tracks every user interaction on its website. All data collected is presented in form of index and rating of projects to site visitor. Housing.com may in future sale these data to builders, brokers and government or research agencies.
- Housing.com can also introduce feature of targeted advertisement listing. This would enable them to monetize their web space based on visitor search.
- With introduction of housing loan feature, it could expect to earn commission of home loan process through its website.
- It can open its portal as subscription based model for allied services of interior decorator, carpenter, plumber, electricians and other similar services.
Winning Customer’s trust & confidence
- Authenticate data & all data is verified by in-house team
- Low reliance on external data uploads or posting by landlord
- User can view all posting for free
- Customer can reach on registered number to seek explanation
- Customer can search data on move through its android & iphone app